Sunday, February 19, 2012

100 days to go...

So I'm back! It's been about 5 years since I've blogged. Life has changed a lot. I'm at Loughborough University now pursuing a degree in EEE. It's MEng for those who like specifics. I've done an internship at Jaguar Land Rover for one year during my degree. I've also decided to go on the UNITECH International exchange programme, thus I'm at Chalmers in Sweden. I've got to do another internship of at least 3 months as well as a group report of 35 pages. Have not secured an internship yet, but there's the possibility of getting one in Gothenburg.

So you're wondering, what's at the end of the 100 days? Well, I've been off Facebook for 28 days, so it's not that. Although that's an achievement in itself. As of today, I'll be 'connected' as some things are now dependent on this Web 2.0 platform. What happened to old school email hey? I've realised, in 100 days my time at Chalmers will be officially over. Potentially, this also means my days in Gothenburg, Sweden will also be coming to an end, unless I find an internship here. Therefore, I've got to make the most of what's left. So many things to do in such a short time. Going to require a lot of planning and motivation. A check list seems to work but only for a short while before I start ignoring what's on there. I could try a mind map on FreeMind and see how that goes. Although I can see myself saving it and then forgetting about it. What's your way of getting things done? Any suggestions on things that I have to do before leaving Sweden? Let me know by posting a comment.

Stay tuned for the next blog post coming your way soon (let's hope it's not in one month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment